Ski Stories Volume 3 is the third annual hardcover book from Downdays. With an innovative cover concept and 12 feature stories spanning the spectrum of freeski culture, our yearbook is a must-have for the discerning skier.
The first 100 orders include a FREE Downdays x Buff® goodie! Get yours while they last.
The book at a glance:
- 164 pages
- Hardcover with thread-stitching, 22 cm wide x 28.5 cm tall
- Recycled cardboard cover
- Debossed cover graphic with photo window
- Five different paper types
- Fine screen offset sheet printing
- All papers certified PEFC, FSC and/or EU Ecolabel
- Designed and produced in Germany
A look inside:
- Conversations: In-depth interviews with Nikolai Schirmer, Kelly Sildaru, James Woods and Elisabeth Gerritzen
- Complications: Climate change, sustainability, coronavirus; explorations of the issues facing skiing now and in the future
- Concentrations: A celebration of places and people, from the ski culture of New Zealand to the powder mecca of Engelberg
Passion is Enough: An analog gallery from Max Ramoul
- Finding the Forrmula: Meet the street crew Forre
- The Golden Age: A journey through freeskiing's early years
- And much, more more!